Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Supersaw, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Intended Geographic Scope
This Website and its contents is controlled and operated from the Philippines and is only intended to be accessed by Philippine residents. If you choose to access this Website from outside the Philippines, you do so at your own risk and we make no representation that the content and operation of this Website will comply with local laws or that any content can be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the Philippines
Although Supersaw Marketing has made reasonable efforts to prevent problems of this kind, it is not technically possible to guarantee that this Website will be bug-free and error-free nor is it possible for us to guarantee that this Website will not be down on occasions due to essential maintenance or technical difficulties. Supersaw Marketing therefore does not warrant that this Website will be error-free or that it will be available on a timely basis or be uninterrupted and will not be liable if this Website is unavailable for any reason. Access is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice.
Supersaw Marketing makes every effort to keep this Website free from viruses. However, we strongly recommend that adequate protection be taken against viruses (e.g. using virus scanners) before downloading documents and data. To the extent permitted by law, Supersaw Marketing does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Website.
Supersaw Marketing shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information, services, links or material contained on this Website or from an inability to use this Website, howsoever caused. In particular, Supersaw Marketing shall not be liable for any financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Supersaw has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Supersaw does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Supersaw disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Scanning or monitoring the Site for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information, or similar data;
- Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the Site or breaching security or authentication measures; or
- Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb,” or “crash” the Site. B. Using any of the following:
- Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
- Any Site content, including, without limitation, User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
- The Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political, or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with Supersaw; or
- The Site or any of its resources to solicit consumers or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Supersaw, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals. Collecting any of the following:
- Content from the Site, including, without limitation, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission; or
- Personal Information or content of any consumers. C. Engaging in any of the following:
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Supersaw;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- Accessing, monitoring, or copying any content from the Site using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
- Deep-linking to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Voucher) without our express written permission;
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Supersaw, or our services.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which supersawmarketing.com links, and that link to supersawmarketing.com. Supersaw does not have any control over those non-Supersaw websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Supersaw website or webpage, Supersaw does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Supersaw disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Supersaw websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Supersaw to you any Supersaw or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Supersaw. Supersaw, supersawmarketing.com, the supersawmarketing.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with supersawmarketing.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Supersaw or Supersaw’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Supersaw or third-party trademarks.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Supersaw reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Supersaw may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Supersaw may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your supersawmarketing.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Supersaw if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Supersaw’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Supersaw can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Supersaw and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Supersaw nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Supersaw, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Supersaw under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Supersaw shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Electronic Communications. When you use the Site or send emails to Supersaw, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Supersaw, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Supersaw and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Supersaw, or by the posting by Supersaw of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Philippines, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the regional trial court located in San Juan, Southern Leyte. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Juan, Southern Leyte, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Supersaw may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.